SURNAMES

SURNAMES: BETHSCHEIDER, BUNDY, COLVIN, JESSE, JESSIE, MORRISON, MORTIMER, SHEPARD, SMALL, STEVENS, THOMAS, VAN DE STREEK, and WALLENDAL.







Monday, February 14, 2011

Staley School, Hillsboro, Wisconsin

I'm not sure if the order of names is the order of children, but they all attended Staley School, Hillsboro, Vernon County, Wisconsin.  Also not sure if the spelling is correct.
The MARSHALL children are 3rd cousins, once removed, to my husband, Jim.

Ella Marshall
Harley Marshall
Margaret Kauffmann
Emma Kauffmann
Mayme Novy
Thelma Novy
Silvia McCoysk
Earnest Bronisk
Marcella Bronisk
Harvey Kauffmann
Kenneth Marshall
Machell Twins
Harold Kauffmann
Sheyler Captener

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne - My name is Scott Staley and my ancestors were from Vernon County. Do you have any other information on the Staley school in Hillsboro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott, No, I don't have any other information. Is your family from this area? I just collect the old school souvenirs from Wisconsin counties where we have family members. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete